Welcome to the new, simplified self-service support center for T-Square. All you have to do is answer a few basic questions and, if at all possible, we'll give you immediate suggestions for solving your problem. However, if we can't offer automated advice for your problem, then we'll quickly direct you to someone who can help.
Please select the role that best applies to your problem:
Please select the option that best describes your problem:
What specific functionality do you need help with?
What kind of help do you need?
If you have the GT Account Usernames of all of your users, then you can add them via the Add Participants tab of the Site Info tool -- just enter one username per line in the the Official Email Address or Username box. However, if you don't know your users' GT Account Usernames, you can use the Bulk Add Users utility in the T-Square Management Tools to add them.
How to use the Bulk Add Users tool:
- Go to the T-Square Management Tools
- Log in with your GT Account Username and Password.
- Select the worksite you wish to add users into
- Select the "Bulk Add Users to Site" button on the right-hand side of the worksite information page.
- On the next page, enter one of the following identifiers for one or more users (one user per line):
- GT Account Username
- GT Email Address
- Last Name
- First and Last Name
- On the next page, verify that the system found the right person for each identifier that you entered. The name given for each identifier is a drop-down list of potential users. If the first one shown is not the right person, check the rest of the list to see if the right person is listed. If none of the options are right, simply select "--Skip This User--" to ignore that person. You can then continue with adding the rest of the users who were identified correctly, and then you can go back into the tool later to try to properly identify the users whom you had to skip.
- On this same page, you will need to assign a role for each user. If you want to give the same role to all users, then just select that role from the "Set For All:" drop-down menu box
- Select the 'Add Users' button to add all of the users that were not skipped with the roles you indicated.
Please visit https://status.gatech.edu for the current status of T-Square.
Course and Instructor Load for Spring 2018: On hold - Do not work on existing course sites
Posted November 13, 2017 at 2:00 PM EST
Instructors: We have seen some anomalies in the T-Square load of Courses and Instructors for Spring 2018. We are looking into the issue and will resume load when we find the root cause of the issue.
After looking at the problem we are considering removing the entire spring 2018 course load from T-Square so that we can reload it.
Please do not do any work with spring 2018 course sites until we let you know.
Posted August 15, 2017 at 3:00 PM EDT
The Help page is currently not displaying properly when you click on the Help link on the left menu. If you need to access any T-Square help information, you may use the search option at the top, click on the name of each T-Square tool on left panel, or go to T-Square Project Site.
If you need any assistance, please submit a help request to email@example.com.