Welcome to the new, simplified self-service support center for T-Square. All you have to do is answer a few basic questions and, if at all possible, we'll give you immediate suggestions for solving your problem. However, if we can't offer automated advice for your problem, then we'll quickly direct you to someone who can help.
Please select the role that best applies to your problem:
Please select the option that best describes your problem:
What specific functionality do you need help with?
What kind of help do you need?
If you have the GT Account Usernames of all of your users, then you can add them via the Add Participants tab of the Site Info tool -- just enter one username per line in the the Official Email Address or Username box. However, if you don't know your users' GT Account Usernames, you can use the Bulk Add Users utility in the T-Square Management Tools to add them.
How to use the Bulk Add Users tool:
- Go to the T-Square Management Tools
- Log in with your GT Account Username and Password.
- Select the worksite you wish to add users into
- Select the "Bulk Add Users to Site" button on the right-hand side of the worksite information page.
- On the next page, enter one of the following identifiers for one or more users (one user per line):
- GT Account Username
- GT Email Address
- Last Name
- First and Last Name
- On the next page, verify that the system found the right person for each identifier that you entered. The name given for each identifier is a drop-down list of potential users. If the first one shown is not the right person, check the rest of the list to see if the right person is listed. If none of the options are right, simply select "--Skip This User--" to ignore that person. You can then continue with adding the rest of the users who were identified correctly, and then you can go back into the tool later to try to properly identify the users whom you had to skip.
- On this same page, you will need to assign a role for each user. If you want to give the same role to all users, then just select that role from the "Set For All:" drop-down menu box
- Select the 'Add Users' button to add all of the users that were not skipped with the roles you indicated.
Please visit https://status.gatech.edu for the current status of T-Square.
Goodbye T-Square, Hello Canvas!
Posted November 26, 2018 at 12:00 PM EST
Instructors: Goodbye T-Square, Hello Canvas!
Beginning January 2019, T-Square will no longer be supported for official course sites. Project Sites will still be supported throughout 2019. In order to facilitate your use of Canvas, the Digital Learning Team would like to provide you with several options and opportunities:
- Self Help — We have a variety of Self Help options available on our Canvas “Self Help” page
- Online Training — We have a variety of self-paced and live online training options available on our Canvas “Training Options” page
- Expert Help — We have a variety of Expert Help options available on our Canvas “Expert Help” page
- Migration — We have a variety of self-service and assisted migration options on our Canvas “Migration” page