Welcome to the new, simplified self-service support center for T-Square. All you have to do is answer a few basic questions and, if at all possible, we'll give you immediate suggestions for solving your problem. However, if we can't offer automated advice for your problem, then we'll quickly direct you to someone who can help.
Please select the role that best applies to your problem:
Please select the option that best describes your problem:
There are three methods for submitting midterm and final grades from T-Square to Banner (OSCAR).
- Using the Gradebook tool in T-Square: You can submit grades directly from this tool, which includes two validation checks to help prevent problems:
- It checks that grades match the rubric the Registrar expects, e.g. letter grades or pass/fail
- It ensures that the Instructor of Record is submitting the grades
- Using a tab-delimited file: You can also upload your grades from a tab-delimited spreadsheet using the Banner web interface. Here's how to access the interface:
- Navigate to http://oscar.gatech.edu
- Select "Secured Access Login"
- Login with your gtID# and Banner PIN#
- Select "Faculty Services"
- Select "Upload Your Grades From a File" (see below for two methods to create this file)
- Follow the prompts within the Banner Web interface from this point on
Creating the Tab-Delimited File
- If you've been using the Gradebook, you can export the tab-delimited file for uploading in the proper Banner format. See the last page of the "Electronic Submission of Grades using the Gradebook Tool" above for how to export your tab-delimited file.
- If you have been using Excel or other spreadsheet software to create your gradebook, then you will use it to create the tab-delimited file for uploading into Banner; make sure you follow the Banner instructions for proper formatting and naming columns.
- Using the Grades tool in T-Square: If you are using the new, Grades tool in T-Square, you can export a spreadsheet that can be uploaded using the Banner Web interface. The following document gives step-by-step directions for exporting your grades and formatting a spreadsheet that Banner can accept:
Please visit https://status.gatech.edu for the current status of T-Square.
Course and Instructor Load for Spring 2018: On hold - Do not work on existing course sites
Posted November 13, 2017 at 2:00 PM EST
Instructors: We have seen some anomalies in the T-Square load of Courses and Instructors for Spring 2018. We are looking into the issue and will resume load when we find the root cause of the issue.
After looking at the problem we are considering removing the entire spring 2018 course load from T-Square so that we can reload it.
Please do not do any work with spring 2018 course sites until we let you know.
Posted August 15, 2017 at 3:00 PM EDT
The Help page is currently not displaying properly when you click on the Help link on the left menu. If you need to access any T-Square help information, you may use the search option at the top, click on the name of each T-Square tool on left panel, or go to T-Square Project Site.
If you need any assistance, please submit a help request to email@example.com.